We are hiring.
Yep, that's right. One small step for Thistle and Honey, one giant leap for...Thistle and Honey (ha!). As wedding season rapidly approaches and my attention is spread more and more thin, I am coming to terms with the fact that I need to bring on someone part time to help me with client communications, emails, quoting, etc.
So, that being said, I am looking to hire what I am calling an "Office Administrator". Here's what you'll do:
- Work an average of 5-10 hours per week.
- Work remotely for the most part, with some occasional work in my studio or together at a coffee shop (woo!).
- Answer lots of emails.
- Learn the process of quoting and eventually be able to handle constructing estimates.
- Other various administrative tasks.
Here's what I am looking for:
- Someone who doesn't suck to be around.
- Someone with good interpersonal skills - good listener, kind, etc.
- Ideally, a college student or someone with another part time job.
- Ideally, someone who is willing to commit for the wedding season (May-November).
- Someone who interested in either floral design or having a similar small business of their own.
Please send an email with your resume and cover letter to
I will respond only to those who seem like a good fit, and will conduct interviews over the next two weeks.